In Leander ISD, a district goal is to inspire the whole child, specifically increasing the student participation in school-sponsored clubs and activities. Check out this video of Andres Estrada, a member of Bagdad Elementary School’s Ballet Folklorico program.
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- LISD Releases Third Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- Off-Campus Physical Education Guidelines Update
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
- Gratitude Abounds: A Heartfelt Message of Thanks
- Community Feedback Guides the Release of a 2nd Scenario for Elementary Attendance Rezoning
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary