In Leander ISD, a district goal is to ensure a workforce focused on student achievement. One way the district does this is by creating leadership training programs to increase leadership capacity and effectiveness. Check out this video of Paloma Tsihlas, a Wiley Middle School teacher and member of LISD’s Aspiring Leader Program, a partnership with Concordia University.
- #1LISD: Elementary’s Project Shows Compassion for Sister School
- Super School Visit: Vista Ridge High School
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary