In Leander ISD, a district goal is to ensure a workforce focused on student achievement. One way the district does this is by creating leadership training programs to increase leadership capacity and effectiveness. Check out this video of Paloma Tsihlas, a Wiley Middle School teacher and member of LISD’s Aspiring Leader Program, a partnership with Concordia University.
Recent Instagram Posts
- On the Street: A Culture of Voting & the State of Public Education
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey Opens Feb. 12
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Learning in Action: New Hope High School
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary