Welcome to River Place Elementary for the 2022-2023 school year!
We are excited that you and your student(s) will be joining our Titan Family! Below you will find some basic registration information. All registration questions can be directed to our campus registrar:
Megan K Smith
Pre-Kindergarten: Leander ISD will be offering full-day Pre-K starting this fall for qualifying 4-year-olds. The student must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2022. Pre-K in Leander ISD is a qualifying program. To register for Pre-K, please call the school at 512-570-6900. For more information, please visit the Leander ISD Pre-Kindergarten website.
Kindergarten-5th Grade: Registration for all grades is now open. Students enrolling for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022 Click here to begin the online registration.
Please contact the school, 512-570-6900, to let us know if you would like for your student to do Virtual Learning or In-Person Learning.
The following documents are required to complete registration:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (lease/contract, current utility bill)
- Student’s Social Security card
- Immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption
- Photo Identification of parent/guardian
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child’s previous school
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)