Cedar Park, Rouse and Glenn high schools shined at the 2019 UIL Marching Band Contest. Here’s a look back at the milestones for each program: Cedar Park’s 3rd straight title, Rouse’s highest-ever finish (4th) and Glenn’s very first visit to State in only its 4th year!
- #1LISD: Elementary’s Project Shows Compassion for Sister School
- Super School Visit: Vista Ridge High School
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary