Cedar Park, Rouse and Glenn high schools shined at the 2019 UIL Marching Band Contest. Here’s a look back at the milestones for each program: Cedar Park’s 3rd straight title, Rouse’s highest-ever finish (4th) and Glenn’s very first visit to State in only its 4th year!
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD