Connect with Danielson Middle School students during our tour of the newest middle school in Leander ISD. Peek into a dual-language social studies class to see how teachers continue to develop language acquisition skills. Native Spanish speakers learn alongside their native English-speaking students who completed dual language in elementary school. Our next stop brought our crew into an entrepreneurship classroom called mxINedu. Students worked on building products to help solve problems, meeting a consumer need. Leave DMS with a song in your heart. Our Bearkat girls choir challenges students to perform at their best while making students feel connected with their passion. There’s a place for everyone at Danielson!
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted
- The Compass: Dec. 6, 2023
- Board Briefs: Nov. 30, 2023
- LISD Releases 3rd Scenario in Elementary Attendance Zoning
- Early College HS Opens Enrollment for 2024–25 School Year
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar is set
- 2024-25 Academic Calendar Feedback Requested
Recent Instagram Posts
- LISD Superintendent Advocates for Public Schools
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary