Connecting with students means reconnecting with school norms and in-person learning. Canyon Ridge Middle School has focused this year on meeting students where they are, scaling systems of support to meet an individual student’s need. See science and social studies classrooms, visit the library, and talk to our student-athletes participating as adaptive physical education class volunteers. Thanks to Board President Trish Bode and our Chief of Staff Laurelyn Arterbury, Ed.D. for joining us on our tour, showcasing our #1LISD.
- Learning in Action: Cedar Park HS
- Election 2022: Make Your Voice Heard, Go Vote!
- Learning in Action: Danielson MS
- Election 2022: Proposition B – Voter-Approval Tax-Rate Election
- LISD Bus Route 756: Mr. Chuck
- Election 2022: Proposition A – Attendance Credit Election
- Learning in Action: Mason Elementary