Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!Read More
Category: Time Capsule
About the Time Capsule
Years from now, we will look back and remember 2020 as the year we finished the school year at home and spent a lot of time away from what was considered to be “normal” life.
For most of us, our typical means of expressing ourselves have been altered. We hope that this opportunity will provide all of our students and staff with an opportunity to creatively reflect upon and express their experiences during this emergency remote learning time.
Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our 1st virtual Sharing our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!
- Black History Month: Celebrating STEM Leaders
- Help Us Plan for Growth: Join the Facility Advisory Committee
- District Assesses Damage, Delivers Meals During Winter Storm Recovery
- LEEF Helps You Help Teachers
- #1LISD Winter Storm Recovery: Better Together
- Super School VIsit: Camacho Elementary
- Super School Visit: Reed Elementary