Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!Read More
Category: Time Capsule
About the Time Capsule
Years from now, we will look back and remember 2020 as the year we finished the school year at home and spent a lot of time away from what was considered to be “normal” life.
For most of us, our typical means of expressing ourselves have been altered. We hope that this opportunity will provide all of our students and staff with an opportunity to creatively reflect upon and express their experiences during this emergency remote learning time.
Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our 1st virtual Sharing our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!
Recent Instagram Posts
- Welcome Back, #1LISD!
- Congratulations, Class of 2023!
- Learning in Action: River Ridge Elementary
- Learning in Action: Faubion Elementary
- A Conversation Between LISD Board President & Superintendent About Repurposing Facilities
- Learning in Action: Bagdad Elementary
- Learning in Action: Westside Elementary