Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!Read More
Category: Time Capsule
About the Time Capsule
Years from now, we will look back and remember 2020 as the year we finished the school year at home and spent a lot of time away from what was considered to be “normal” life.
For most of us, our typical means of expressing ourselves have been altered. We hope that this opportunity will provide all of our students and staff with an opportunity to creatively reflect upon and express their experiences during this emergency remote learning time.
Students and staff are invited to create an artifact and upload your experiences to be a part of history in our 1st virtual Sharing our #1LISD VOICE Time Capsule!
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD