The Leander ISD Math and Science Department is celebrating Black History Month with short videos of students sharing facts about impactful leaders who contributed in STEM.Read More
Feb 26, 2021 | News & Announcements
Leander ISD is seeking more than 200 volunteers to join our Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee (CFAC) as we create our long-range facility plan. Click here to volunteer to join our CFAC. As we continue to manage...Read More
Feb 25, 2021 | News & Announcements
Advanced Placement (AP) Exams Recently, the College Board published updates to the 2021...Read More
LISD will release students at their usual times today, Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021, but all after-school activities (athletics, fine arts, YMCA after-school program) are canceled. Parents may pick up early if they choose.
Classes are 100% virtual Friday, Feb. 12.
Leander ISD got a first-hand look at the damage caused by last week’s winter storm. CNS delivered free meals at all eight middle schools.Read More
- Black History Month: Celebrating STEM Leaders
- Help Us Plan for Growth: Join the Facility Advisory Committee
- District Assesses Damage, Delivers Meals During Winter Storm Recovery
- LEEF Helps You Help Teachers
- #1LISD Winter Storm Recovery: Better Together
- Super School VIsit: Camacho Elementary
- Super School Visit: Reed Elementary