While Peyton Johnson helped build a labyrinth in the Grandview Hill Elementary School courtyard, she is not lost. A fifth-grade student in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) school in Austin, Peyton has embraced the school’s focus on mindfulness, leading students in meditation exercises and helping to create spaces for personal reflection and calmness through the school. Hear Peyton talk to Chief Communications Officer Corey Ryan in this interview, recorded on March 6, 2020, as part of our Student Voice podcast.
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary
- Virtually outstanding, Canyon Ridge MS Band & Choir Delivers Show-Stoppers
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park Middle School
- Super School Visit: Faubion Elementary
- Bonneville Breaks Barriers with a Single Step