Brandon Krauskopf will be starting his 14th year coaching and 1st year as a head football coach. He has served as the Defensive Coordinator and Head Wrestling coach for the last 5 years at Glenn High School. Before his time at Glenn, he also coached at A&M Consolidated, Crosby, Liberty, and Atascocita. During his time at Glenn, Glenn football has qualified for the playoffs every year of UIL eligibility and District Championship/Bi District Championship in 2018. The Wrestling program accumulated 6 District Championships and 2 Region 4 Championships during the same span. Coach Krauskopf is married to his wife Stephanie, who also teaches at Glenn, and has 2 daughters- Avery (6) and Corinne (3).
- Choral Showcase: Rouse High School
- Choral Showcase: Leander High School
- #1LISD’s Graduate Profile Revised
- Staying Open to Provide Essential Student Services, Best Learning Experience
- Sights and Sounds of the First Day of School
- Be kind, take precautions as we start 2021-22 school year
- Convocation 2021: Connect to Cultivate