Students should not turn in their device until they have completed all school work.
A cell phone is not considered an alternate device.
Senior Devices and Textbooks must be turned in by NOON on Friday May 28th.
Diplomas will be held until items are returned or paid for.
Turn in Dates and Locations:
- May 24th and 25th – School Hours
- In Person Students – Turn in to Library
- Virtual Students – Front office of School
- All Students 9th – 11th grade – In Front Lobby
- Wednesday, May 26th 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, May 27th 9:00 am – 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday, May 28th 7:00 am – 12 noon
If a student needs their laptop for an AP test that will occur after the last week of school they can reach out to the school to make arrangements.
If a student has lost a charger they can prepay for it at the below link and bring a copy of the receipt when turning in their device https://leander.edpay.net/p-8414-lenovo-thinkpad-ac-45w-power-adapter.aspx