The Scholastic Book Fair is back!! The Book Fair will take place week before we leave for winter break, December 13-16th! Give the gift of reading this holiday season by purchasing books at our Scholastic Book Fair Event.
Book fair hours are as follows:
- Friday, Dec 10th – Each class will visit the fair to preview books and create a wish list
- Monday, Dec 13th – 7:20am – 3:30pm
- Tuesday, Dec 14th – 7:20am – 7:30pm (Open late during Multicultural Night)
- Wednesday, Dec 15th – 7:20am – 3:30pm
- Thursday, Dec 16th – 7:20am – 3:30pm (Class parties today. Come in to visit before or after)
Book fair specifics:
- If you are sending cash or check, money should be in an envelope labeled for Book Fair
- Checks should be made out to “Steiner Ranch Elementary PTA”
- OR you can create an e-wallet for your child to use funds electronically. A flyer for e-wallet is attached. You can add funds any time. Unused funds stay in the e-wallet and can be used throughout the year on the Scholastic website.
- Visit our Book fair website for e-wallet sign up: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/steiner
- After school shopping from 2:55 – 3:30pm is with parents only
- Students may shop at the fair during school hours with teacher permission and money in an envelope or e-wallet.
Please contact Rachel Kaplan at [email protected] if you have any questions.
If you are interested in volunteering at our book fair, please visit our sign up link for volunteers.