Important PSAT Day Announcement: Thursday, October 29 – We highly encourage 10th/11th grade students to make plans to leave campus upon campus conclusion of the PSAT. Those remaining on campus students will report to the cafeteria for lunch and an extended study hall for the remainder of the school day. All students preparing to leave campus must arrange for transportation and fill out the PSAT Day Permission to Leave Form by 8:30 AM on October 29th.
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary
- Virtually outstanding, Canyon Ridge MS Band & Choir Delivers Show-Stoppers
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park Middle School
- Super School Visit: Faubion Elementary
- Bonneville Breaks Barriers with a Single Step