Dear Giddens Families,
Leander ISD and Giddens Elementary have licensed with Frontline Portal to provide a quick and easy way to complete your child’s COVID-19 DAILY screener. This is to be completed prior to arriving at school every day.
Only IN-PERSON students will need to register for this the Portal. We will begin using this portal beginning Monday, Sept. 21st. All other/previous QR codes and links will be invalid.
Please complete the SELF-REGISTRATION via the Frontline Mobile App or Desktop application. You do not need to register separately to gain access to both options.
- For Mobile users, please go to the APPLE APP store or Android APPS on Google Play, search for Frontline Health Portal, and download the APP.
- For Desktop users, please select this link to access the registration portal.
You will need to register as a family with the email you provided to the school district during your student registration. If you cannot remember the personal email used during registration or your student ID# you may call the LISD Help Desk at 512-570-0566 (7 a.m.-5 p.m. M-F) or submit a HELP TICKET after hours.
Next steps to continue your registration:
- You will receive a verification email with a temporary password and a link to confirm your account (Please check your email’s SPAM folder if you have not received the email in 10-15 minutes)
- Reference the “Verify HealthOffice Portal Account” screen and follow the eSignature instructions. (Be sure to leave out any space(s) between /S/ and your name.) Click the checkbox beside “I agree” and select the “Verify” button to complete the email verification process.
- You will return to the Health Portal screen/login page and use the temporary password provided in the registration email to initiate the password creation process. The system will prompt you to change your password. Follow the instructions and remember to select the checkbox at the bottom of the screen. (A successful change will show “your password has been successfully changed” in green under the password area.)
- Click on “HOME” on the top menu bar. This selection will prompt you to register your first child to your account. You will need to provide the following information:
- Student Last Name
- Student Date of Birth
- Student School ID (given from the district -your school’s Registrar can help you)
- To register additional children, remain on the “HOME” tab, click on “ADD PERSON” and continue this step until all your children are registered.
Your new Frontline Health Portal is now active and ready for use! We will begin on Monday, Sept. 21st, so please register prior to Monday morning.
Please use the Frontline Health Portal Mobile app or website to log in to the Health Portal.
For additional support for families, you can also visit our Help Center for Families and Faculty
Thank you for keeping all of our students and staff safe and healthy!
Our Giddens Family