You can pick up your yearbook Tuesday, Aug. 18 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in front of VRHS.
To help eliminate traffic congestion, please help us by doing a few things.
- Please legibly print your last name on a white piece of paper and place it on your dashboard.
- In order to claim your yearbook, you must show a photo ID that matches the last name on the order.
- Due to the unusual nature of yearbook distribution, only students or parents will be able to pick up yearbooks. Students/parents may pick up yearbooks for siblings, but they are NOT allowed to pick up yearbooks for friends.
- Enter campus using the bus lane and turn left into the front parking lot and pull up in front of the school. Please stay in your car, and you will check in with a faculty member or administrator to double-check your purchase status.
- Show your photo ID
- Roll down your back window. Your book will be placed in the back seat.
- Exit the campus and enjoy your book!
What if I can’t make it to campus on Aug. 18? This is your last opportunity for pick up until we return to campus. Please email email@example.com with questions.
Thank you for your patience during this time & for supporting VRHS student publications!