Important PSAT Day Announcement: Thursday, October 29 – We highly encourage 10th/11th grade students to make plans to leave campus upon campus conclusion of the PSAT. Those remaining on campus students will report to the cafeteria for lunch and an extended study hall for the remainder of the school day. All students preparing to leave campus must arrange for transportation and fill out the PSAT Day Permission to Leave Form by 8:30 AM on October 29th.
- Teachers clean out empty classrooms as LISD school year comes to a close
- Trustees Recognize Outstanding students, staff
- Episode 7: Let’s Learn With Bruce & Friends
- LISD provides meals to students even with campuses closed
- Student Voice: Superintendent Gearing visits with students at Whitestone ES, RBMS, LHS
- LISD students shine at 15th Battle of the Bluebonnets
- Leadership Cedar Park Celebrates Education Day with Leander ISD