If you need a district device/laptop or have an unresolved issue with a district device, please read the following information:.
To receive a district device, a fee of $70 is required each year to participate in this mLISD program. The fee for students on free and reduced lunch is $35. You can sign up and pay for your student’s 2020-2021 mLISD maintenance fee by clicking here.
Any student who cannot remember password, should fill out this form, and our librarian will reset.
Any student who pays the maintenance fee and does not currently have a district device checked out may come to the school on August 14th from 10 AM to 1 PM to check-out a district device. Please have a copy of the electronic receipt when you come to pick up the device.
Any student who has an unresolved issue with a district device can come to the school on August 14th from 10 AM to 1 PM to have our technologist diagnose and resolve.
August 14th 10 AM to 1PM Check-out and Laptop Issues Details:
- Face masks are required.
- Pull into the front of the school and park in the parking lot.
- Students walk to the entrance of the school (One parent may accompany each student).
- If you have an unresolved issue with a district device, follow signs to the technologist station for diagnosis and resolution..
- If you paid the maintenance fee and need to check-out a device, follow signs to check-out a device..
- If you checked out a device or get a replacement device, make sure to login on campus before you leave,.
- Students must login initially on campus to set up profile. After that initial login, students will not have to access the school’s WIFI to login again.
- Once students have successfully set up their profile by logging onto the computer, they may head back to the parking lot to leave.
Scholarship opportunities are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include the following information in your email:
- The student’s name
- Student ID number
- Parent phone number