The 6th grade Online Journalism and Photography Club was formed to provide students with the opportunity to create an online newspaper from a student’s perspective. While the initial plan was to prepare students for the 7th/8th grade Yearbook class, this group of 6th graders have taken the project much farther than expected! These young journalists have taken complete ownership of this project and they are excited to share their first issue with the FPMS community.
- #1LISD: Elementary’s Project Shows Compassion for Sister School
- Super School Visit: Vista Ridge High School
- Super School Visit: Cedar Park High School
- Super School Visit: Rutledge Elementary
- When you’re a science teacher, birthdays become an experiment
- Super School Visit: Reagan Elementary
- Super School Visit: Cypress Elementary