FAFSA WINDOW IS NOW OPEN!!!
FAFSA Assistance Workshops at ACC San Gabriel Campus
- October 22 from 2:00-7:00pm
- November 12 from 1:30-7:00pm
- December 18 from 8:30am-7:00pm
- January 9 from 8:30am-6:00pm
Where: ACC San Gabriel campus
Register: Make an appointment
Bring the following items:
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
- If your student has already created a FAFSA account, please bring his/her FAFSA ID number and password.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
- The FSA ID allows students and parents to identify themselves electronically to access FSA Web sites. An FSA ID is made up of a username and password and can be used to log into FAFSA on the Web.
- While you are not required to have an FSA ID to complete and submit a FAFSA on the Web application, it is the fastest way to sign your application and have it processed. It is also the only way to access or correct your information online, or to pre-fill a FAFSA on the Web application with information from your previous year’s FAFSA.
- If you do not already have a FSA ID, create an FSA ID.