The first draft of your schedule for the 2020-2021 school year was released today in the Home Access Center (HAC). To view it, follow THESE steps.
- There is a possibility your schedule may still change so keep checking back! There are always last minute adjustments to a master schedule, but our goal is to make as few changes as possible.
- Subcampus (students taking an elective on another campus) schedules and ACC schedules are still being finalized as changes are being made.
- We cannot honor teacher change requests.
- If one of the following apply to you, please fill out this google form to request a change. You can expect a reply or an update in the HAC within 48 hours.
- The same class listed twice
- A class is listed on your schedule in which you already have credit
- There is a class period missing from your schedule
- You would like to “level up” from a regular level course to an advanced course (this is based on availability)
Reminders for class changes:
- Please remember, we honor our district course request change deadline of July 30th. See the LISD COURSE CATALOG on page 13 for more information about course request changes.
- LISD’s established window in which a student may drop an advanced course to an on level course is August 31 – September 18. Changes could be limited by seating and elective choices and teachers may be affected. Paperwork for this will be available on the Counseling website on August 31. The student earned grade follows the student to the new course.
The Counseling Staff:
Last Names A-Ce: Amanda Lester – Amanda.Lester@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Ch-Gh: Emily Kridler – Emily.Kridler@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Gi-Kn: Laurie Randel – Laurie.Randel@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Ko-Na: Margaret (Allison) Tillotson – Margaret.Tillotson@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Ne-Pa & ESL: Deanna Baker – Deanna.Baker@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Pe-Sm: Patty Reich – Patty.Reich@Leanderisd.org
Last Names Sn-Z: Robert Santoyo – Robert.Santoyo@Leanderisd.org